Renderoc SFBD is specially formulated to carry out permanent repairs of any type on concrete and masonry. It is a high resistance reinstatement mortar modified with polymers and fibres to provide a mortar with compensated shrinkage and excellent thermal compatibility with concrete, essential for long-lasting structural repair. The mortar is appropriate when high resistance is required against chlorides and carbon dioxide.
- It can be applied by the wet spray process for fast, exceptionally high build repairs with enhanced characteristics.
- Abrasion resistance.
- Compensated shrinkage. Large surfaces areas can be repaired with no shrinkage.
- Its formulation makes it suitable for application without shuttering on vertical surfaces and ceilings, with the subsequent time and cost savings.
- Excellent adherence to concrete substrates.
- Low permeability. Special additives ensure optimum density providing maximum protection against carbon dioxide and chloride ions.
Supporting documents for
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.