Fosroc Webinars & Podcasts
Fosroc are proud to introduce an e-learning platform to complement our CPD and face-to-face modules.
Our webinars enable both live and OnDemand viewing of a variety of subjects including Waterproofing, Concrete Repair, Flooring and shortening the project timeframe via our ‘Rapid Return To Service’ presentation.
Users can download supporting documents, gather technical details and ask questions live or OnDemand. For bitesize recordings that can be listened to on-the-go, try our new podcast series.
- Assessing the structure
- Selecting repair methods
- Specifying protective systems
- Case studies
- The scope of BS 8204
- Key considerations when specifying flooring systems
- Introduction to Fosroc’s Nitodek FS system with case studies
Rapid Return to Service
- Planning repair and maintenance to minimise downtime
- Includes Concrete Repair, Joint Sealants and Resin Flooring
- Cost and environmental benefits
- The scope and values of BS8102
- The correct approach to specifying below ground waterproofing solutions
- Explanation of Type A, B and C waterproofing systems
A Guide to Joint Sealants
- an explanation of the different types of construction joints
- understanding performance differences of various sealant types
- the correct approach to selecting appropriate joint sealants
- an understanding of the scope of BS 6213
A Guide to Ground Gas Protection
- an understanding of the scope and key values of BS8485
- the types of gases apparent in today’s construction industry
- the consequences of ground gas ingress and protection measures to overcome them.
Concrete Repair & Protection - Social Housing
- An understanding of survey and testing methods
- The use of BS EN1504 and structural reports
- The different choices in repair and protection strategies
- Case study
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.