This unique patented waterproof membrane system incorporates a cell mesh, bonded to a blended polyethylene / polypropylene membrane, which allows poured concrete to interlock, forming a tenacious mechanical bond.
Proofex Engage provides water, water vapour and gas protection to water excluding structures and protects concrete from aggressive ground salts, chemicals and hydrocarbons.
Proofex Engage is supplied with a self-adhesive selvedge along one side of the roll to provide sealed laps and a comprehensive range of auxillary products to simplify the application process.
- Unique mesh system bonds permanently to concrete, remaining in place even if settlement takes place
- Smart antitracking design prevents water tracking between membrane and concrete
- Simple and quick to install - no protection film to remove
- Basement waterproofing protection to grades 1, 2 and 3 as defined in BS 8102:2009
- Methane and CO2 protection as defined in BRE Report 212
- Radon protection as defined in BRE Report 211
- BBA certification
- Protects concrete from attack from chemicals, hydrocarbons and aggressive ground salts in contaminated sites
- Simple application - requires no primer or protection, and blinding concrete may be eliminated
- Inert product - no risk of a reaction with ponded water prior to concrete being poured
- Membrane composition gives excellent flexibility for detailing, combined with high durability and toughness for site trafficking.
Supporting documents for
Dragons Range, Hong Kong
This $258 million project has a site area of 23,056 m2 and includes the construction of a prestigious residential development with ten 30 storeys towers and 970 units.
Resort World, UK
The £150 million Resorts World development is set to open in spring 2015 being the UK’s first integrated leisure and entertainment resort.
Wynn Palace, Macau
The Wynn Palace has a site area of 210,000 m2 and includes a luxury hotel with 2000 rooms.
Wan Chai Development, Hong Kong
Precast immersed tube tunnel set sail for Hong Kong
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.