Paveroc is supplied as a ready to use blend of dry powders, which simply requires the addition of clean water to produce a highly consistent repair mortar.A high performance reinstatement mortar for large areas of concrete pavements and floors, conforming to the requirements of BS EN 1504-3 Class R4.Get in touch Request a quote
It is supplied as a ready to use blend of dry powders which requires only the site addition of clean water to produce a highly consistent repair mortar.
- Rapid strength gain — will generally accept pedestrian traffic at 12 hours, significantly reducing down-time
- High strength, abrasion and weather resistance
- One component, pre-bagged to overcome site-batched variations requires only the site addition of clean water
- Excellent bond to the concrete substrate
- Shrinkage compensated
- Contains no chloride admixtures
Supporting documents for
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.