Paveroc is supplied as a ready to use blend of dry powders, which simply requires the addition of clean water to produce a highly consistent repair mortar.A high performance reinstatement mortar for large areas of concrete pavements and floors, conforming to the requirements of BS EN 1504-3 Class R4.Get in touch Request a quote
- For the reinstatement or resurfacing of large areas of concrete pavements, ramps and floors to avoid the full depth replacement of bays.
- It may be used internally and externally including areas subject to heavy trafficking
- Paveroc can be used in conjunction with Fosroc Hardtop S for the repair of floors with a dry shake floor surfacing
- Paveroc is suitable for repair methods 3.1, 3.2, 4.4, 7.1, 7.2 as defined by BS EN 1504-3.
- Long open time - applicable to large bay areas
- High strength, abrasion and weather resistance
- One component, pre-bagged to overcome site-batched variations requires only the site addition of clean water
- Excellent bond to the concrete substrate
- Shrinkage compensated
- Contains no chloride admixtures
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.