Superpatch mortar is supplied as a ready to use dry powder requiring only the addition of water to produce a high strength mortar with non-shrink property. The material is a mixture of specially processed cement and carefully graded fi ne aggregate. Additives impart controlled expansion characteristics and reduce water necessary to produce cohesive mortar mix. The very low water/powder ratio ( 0.14) ensures high early and ultimate strengths.Get in touch Request a quote
For repairing thick sections of more than 25mm depth it is necessary to use well graded aggregates (machine crushed, washed and cleaned) in the size range of 3mm to 10mm. Quantity of aggregates should not exceed 1 part of graded aggregate to 1 part of Superpatch by weight in which case the water/powder ratio will need to be increased to 0.18.
- High strength: Nearly three times harder than the normal concrete
- Non shrink: Eliminates shrinkage problems associated with conventional cement concrete / mortars and ensures effective bonding.
- Reliability: Factory controlled prepacked product eliminates material selection, quality control and other associated problems on site.
- Durability: Very high ultimate strengths combined with a uniform microcellular material structure provide heavy duty performance and durability.
- Early usage: Floor usable in 24 hours for light traffic and in 72 hours for all traffic.
- Iron free, chloride free: No metallic iron present to corrode and cause staining or deterioration due to rust expansion. Allows early strength development without the use of chlorides.
Supporting documents for
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.