Fosroc Supercast Steel WS consists of a galvanised steel plate coated on both sides with a special active coating material which reacts with wet concrete and provides a tenacious bond to give a watertight seal.
Acts as an active and passive barrier to the passage of water through non-movement concrete joints.
Typical applications include:
- Bunds and fuel spillage containment
- Tunnels and subways
- Retaining walls
- Foundations and slabs
- Simple clip jointing arrangement
- Can be laid into fresh concrete
- Active coating does not react with rainwater or atmospheric moisture - no protection tape to be removed
- Bent on site to suit, no intersections required
- Actively stops passage of water
- Resistant to 5 bar water pressure
- Compatible with PVC waterstops for expansion joints
- BBA certified
- Suitable for waterproofing basements grades 1, 2 and 3 as defined in BS 8102 : 2009, ‘Protection Of Structures Against Water From The Ground’
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.