Typical uses include the following :
- Protection against leaks in concrete joints
- Pressure sealing through injection hoses
- Stabilisation of sandy or silty soil
- Sealing of cracks in concrete foundation piles, tubbings etc.
- Large area sealing of soil in contact with structural elements, viz. tunnels, trenches etc.
- Excellent penetration capacity due to waterlike viscosity
- Adjustable curing speed
- High sealing effect
- High elasticity
- Swells reversibly with the entry of moisture, preventing further ingress of water into the structure.
- Chemical resistance v/s most organic, or inorganic liquids
- No isocyanates - suitable for potable water contact
- Reinjectable when used with Fosroc Supercast Injectoseal.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.