Sprayset HBL60 is a low chloride, alkali-free accelerating admixture. It is supplied as a light yellow cloudy solution, which is introduced through the spraying nozzle or 4-5m behind the nozzle (injector).
Sprayset HBL 60 is an alkali-free admixture used in shotcrete and gunite where rapid setting is required. Setting time and hardening time can be regulated with various dosages of Sprayset HBL60.
Sprayset HBL60 is designed in particular for temporary and permanent shotcrete as in:
- Rock consolidation
- Alkali-free, improved working environment
- Low dust emission due to liquid form
- Rapid set allows thick sections to be built-up
- Minimum rebound
- Excellent for overhead application
- Can be used for ‘wet and dry’ processes
- Wet and dry surface applicable
- Low effect on long term strength and durability
- Accurate dosage possible
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.