Renderoc UW is supplied as a ready to use dry powder requiring only the addition of water to produce a free flowing, non shrink, repair material which exhibits exceptional resistance to ‘washing out’ of the cement phase when placed in stationary or moving water.Get in touch Request a quote
The material is a mixture of specially processed cement, with carefully graded fi ne aggregate. Additives impart controlled expansion, water reduction and anti-washout characteristics.
The aggregate grading is designed to aid uniform mixing, minimise segregation and bleeding whilst assisting the flow characteristics.
- Shrinkage compensation : Gaseous expansion system compensates for shrinkage and settlement in the plastic state, associated with conventional cement repair materials.
- Anti wash out : No risk of significant wash-out of cement phase when placed under water. Displaces water effectively.
- Low porosity : Better steel protector than concrete.
- High bond strength : No primer required.
- High early strength : Facilitates rapid installation and early operation of plant.
- Durability : High early and ultimate strength combined with exceptional resistance to attack by freeze/thaw cycling.
- Reliability : Factory controlled, prepacked components. Only the addition of water is required on site.
- Chloride free : Composition allows high early strength development without the use of chlorides.
Supporting documents for
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.