It is supplied as a ready to use blend of dry powders which is formulated for application using the dry spray process.
The material is based on Portland cements, graded aggregates, silica fume and chemical additives which provides a spray mortar with low rebound and handling characteristics. The low water requirement ensures good strength gain and long term durability.
Builds of up to 150 mm vertically and 75 mm overhead can be achieved in a single application.
- Low rebound
- Rapid strength gain
- Low water absorption and chloride ion diffusion
- High resistance to carbon dioxide penetration
- Excellent bond to the concrete substrate
- Single component — ready to use
- No added caustic accelerators
- Contains no chloride admixtures
Supporting documents for
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.