The product can be applied in sections generally up to 150 mm thick although greater thickness may be achievable dependent on the configuration of the repair location and the volume of exposed reinforcing steel.
- Maximum compatibility with concrete of compressive strength 30 - 60 N/mm²
- Dual expansion system compensates for shrinkage in the plastic and hardened states
- Low alkali content minimises risk of alkali-silica reaction
- Exceptional bond to concrete substrates without independent primer
- Suitable for placement by pumping or pouring techniques into restricted locations
- Self-compacting nature eliminates honeycombing and displaces air without vibration
- High strength and low permeability provide maximum protection against carbon dioxide and chlorides
- Pre-bagged to overcome site-batched variations — only the site addition of clean water is required
- Contains no chloride admixtures
Supporting documents for
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.