Renderoc BFE is a two component polymer modified cementitious fairing coat for concrete and masonry. It is used for re-facing and covering variations.
It is suitable for application in the range of 0.5 mm to 1 mm per layer, and can be used in vertical and overhead applications.
- Minimum surface preparation needed, can be applied directly to the concrete and masonry.
- Self-curing, no fear of premature curing.
- Resistance to carbon dioxide and chloride ion diffusion.
- Breathable, whilst repelling water.
- Excellent adhesion to fair face concrete.
- Easy to use on site Economic product.
- Creates an ideal surface for application of protective coatings.
- Forms a dense, water-resistant coating.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.