Proofex Sheetdrain is a geocomposite drainage sheet with a 8mm / 10mm thick HDPE cuspated core and non-woven polypropylene geotextiles, recommended for most building and civil engineering drainage applications. Can be used in lieu of Proofex Protection Board.Get in touch Request a quote
- Cost effective - no need for up to 500mm thick stone drainage layer behind retaining walls
- Easy site application
- High impact resistant, HDPE cuspated core with a compressive strength of up to 550 KN/m² provides drainage void around structures under backfill and long term loadings
- Cost effective alternative to ‘French Drains’
- Reduced environmental impact - no need for vehicular removal and transportation of spoil off site and subsequent replacing with expensive stone drainage layer
- High flow rate (water and gas)
Supporting documents for
University of the West of England, UK
Fosroc provided a fully integrated range of products to ensure the watertight integrity of the building.
Dragons Range, Hong Kong
This $258 million project has a site area of 23,056 m2 and includes the construction of a prestigious residential development with ten 30 storeys towers and 970 units.
Wynn Palace, Macau
The Wynn Palace has a site area of 210,000 m2 and includes a luxury hotel with 2000 rooms.
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.