Proofex 3000 should be laid in accordance with the provisions of BS 8102 : 2009. Where Proofex 3000 is being used as a floor DPM, there should be continuity with wall DPCs and other DPMs used in the structure. If methane presence is suspected, a comprehensive site survey needs to be carried out. Refer to Proofex 3000MR data sheet for further information.
- Cross-laminated HDPE film for protection against damage
- Dimensionally stable
- Combines toughness with flexibility for detailing around corners
- Self adhesive layer system makes installation quick, simple and reliable
- Resistant to ground water, soluble sulphates and chlorides
- Suitable for waterproofing basements grades 2 and 3 as defined in BS 8102 : 2009, ‘Protection Of Structures Against Water From The Ground’
- Radon protection as defined by BRE report 211.
- BBA approved product
Supporting documents for
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.