The system is protected by a polyurethane top coat of Nitowrap 512 in case of atmospherically exposed structures.
- Very high strength to thickness or weight ratio – Appreciable increase in strength and load carrying capacity without significant increase in dead load
- Enhanced stiffness, shear & tensile capacities – Increased load carrying capacity and better resistance to seismic forces and deflection.
- Chemical resistant – Excellent resistance to acids and alkalis
- Flexible- Can be applied on any shape or contour of substrate
- Thin sections - Can be effectively used in space- constrained areas.
- Creep & Fatigue resistance - Ideal for conditions of sustained loading and repeated loading.
- Economical- Easy to install, time & labour saving
Supporting documents for
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.