Nitorod CR is a system of high-quality carbon fibres, pre-laminated into dense, unidirectional plates. It is embedded into concrete using Nitoplate CPA30 thixotropic adhesive, making it ideal for applications where strengthening requires protection against impact and abrasion, such as roadways. Typical applications include, but are not limited to, dynamic and dead load increases, seismic strengthening, replacing lost reinforcement and anchoring of Nitowrap fabrics. Nitorod CR may be used on civil structures and buildings.
- Improves flexural strength capacity
- High tensile strength and elastic modulus
- Corrosion resistance with high life expectancy
- Rapid installation provides cost savings, rapid return to service and minimal disruption to surrounding works
- Lightweight system reduces requirement for heavy supporting equipment and adds negligible additional load
- Pultrusion process increases density making strengthening of narrow sections possible
- Embedded into concrete, meaning no impact on the thickness of concrete section.
- No pre-fabrication required, can cut to size on site
- Comes in varying strengths and thicknesses
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.