Fosroc Nitoproof 725 is a roller, brush, squeegee or sprayapplied, one-component waterproof membrane based on modified polyurethane hybrid technology. It is water based, easy to use, flexible and UV resistant. It is especially suited for exposed roof applications where fire rating and UV colour stability is desired.
For exposed roof waterproofing applications in both new construction and refurbishment projects.
Typical applications include:
- Serviced roofs
- Flat or sloping roofs
- Cool roofs
- Refurbished roofs
- One-component, ready to use
- Can be applied as single coat
- UV resistant and colour stable
- High solar reflectance, SRI 106 for white
- Excellent flexibility and crack bridging
- Fire rated to ASTM E108 Class A
- Environment friendly - low VOC
- Water vapour permeable
- Resistant to mould growth
- Resistant to roots
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.