Nitoflor TF510 provides a high strength floor topping with exceptional resistance to attack from mechanical wear and chemical spillage. In addition to being impervious its use facilitates a safe slip resistant finish for personnel and vehicular traffic, and is ideally suited for:
- Heavy engineering plants and steelworks.
- Electricity substations and battery rooms.
- Chemical handling and process areas.
- Oil refineries and plating factories.
- Dairies and soft drinks factories.
- Car parks & garages ramps.
In areas where high degrees of cleanliness are required, the surface of Nitoflor TF510 can be sealed with either Nitoprime SF*†, Nitoflor FC50*† or Nitoflor FC25*† epoxy resin floor coatings
- Available in a wide range of colors.
- Low odour.
- Excellent abrasion and impact resistance.
- High degree of slip resistance, suitable for use in wet conditions.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Long service life - exceptional resistance to abrasion and a wide range of chemicals.
- Safe working environment - Fine slip resistant texture for both vehicular and pedestrian traffic.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.