Nitocote CM210 is a cementitious coating, used for waterproofing water retaining structures and water excluding structures.
Nitocote CM210 provides a waterproof coating suitable for use in water tanks, reservoirs, canals and culverts.
The material can be used on concrete, brick and blockwork substrates.
Suitable for application to below ground retaining wall and foundation structures including construction joints to maintain waterproofing continuity as part of a waterproofing solution conforming to BS8102:2009.
- No primer required
- Suitable for light foot traffic prior to installation of protective finishes
- Withstands high positive and negative hydrostatic pressures
- Excellent bond to concrete and masonry
- Long working time for ease of application
- Easy application by brush, roller, trowel or spray
- Can be applied to green or damp concrete
- Effective barrier to sulfates and chlorides
Supporting documents for
University of the West of England, UK
Fosroc provided a fully integrated range of products to ensure the watertight integrity of the building.
Dragons Range, Hong Kong
This $258 million project has a site area of 23,056 m2 and includes the construction of a prestigious residential development with ten 30 storeys towers and 970 units.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.