Galvashield XP2 embedded galvanic anodes are used in concrete rehabilitation to prevent the formation of new corrosion sites around the perimeter of a repair area. The Galvashield units are simply fixed to the reinforcing steel by means of ties wires, which allow attachment in horizontal, vertical and overhead locations.Get in touch Request a quote
- General Patch Repairs.
- Pre-stressed Concrete.
- Joints between New and Existing Concrete.
- Post-tensioning Anchors.
- Severe Service Conditions.
- Slab Replacement.
- High Steel Densities.
- Proven Technology - Galvashield has more than 20 years track record in projects worldwide
- Higher Performance– XP2 had 2 times the performance of the standard XP while XP4 provides 4 times the output.
- Focused protection - Provides localised corrosion prevention / control where it is needed the most, at the interface of the repair and the remaining contaminated concrete.
- Economical- low-cost method of providing galvanic corrosion prevention/ control to structures in demanding service conditions.
- Versatile - Suitable for chloride contaminated, prestressed/ post tensioned and new concrete.
- User Friendly - Installation is quick and easy, requiring no special equipment or training.
- Zero Maintenance - Requires no external power source or system monitoring.
- Measurable - Anode performance can be monitored if required.
- Long Lasting – Up to 20 years service life* reduces the need for future repairs.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.