Galvashield® CC range of embedded galvanic anode units are used to control on-going corrosion and to prevent the initiation of new corrosion activity in concrete structures. Galvashield® CC are alkali-activated (Type 2A), consisting of a sacrificial zinc anode core that is surrounded by a specially formulated cementitious mortar.
- Proven Technology - Galvashield has more than 20 years track record in projects worldwide
- Focused protection - discrete anodes can be installed to provide corrosion protection in areas with high corrosion potentials or active corrosion.
- Versatile - effective in chloride-contaminated and carbonated concrete, can be used for both conventionally reinforced and prestressed or post-tensioned concrete.
- User friendly - installation is quick and easy.
- Zero maintenance - requires no external power source or system monitoring.
- Measurable - anode performance can be easily monitored if required.
- Long lasting - 10 to 20 years’ service life* reduces the need for future repairs.
* As with all galvanic protection systems, service life is dependent upon a number of factors including reinforcing steel density, concrete conductivity, chloride concentration, humidity and anode spacing.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.