Fosroc® Marine Jacket
Fosroc® Marine Jacket is designed to provide cost effective, reliable method of reinstating and Cathodically protecting severely exposed reinforced concrete or structural steel elements. Fosroc® Marine Jacket is composed of a prefabricated fibreglass jacket lined with expanded zinc mesh conforming to ASTM B69-01a for A190 alloy. The zinc mesh is connected to the steel reinforcement to provide the required protective current to steel. Once in place the jackets are filled with a Fosroc Approved grout, thus effect necessary concrete repair fixing the jacket in place.Get in touch Request a quote
The system is ‘self-powered’ and regulates its current output according to its operating environment. Fosroc® Marine Jacket is able to provide sufficient performance to satisfy the 100mV potential shift requirement for effective ‘Cathodic Protection’ as specified under NACE (National Association of Corrosion Engineers) Standard RP 0290-90.
Fosroc® Marine Jacket can be supplied in rectangular, circular, square, flat or custom formats to suit most substrate profiles, providing flexibility throughout.
- aggressive environments
- Self powered and self regulating - no damaging overprotection
- Long lasting - 10 - 35 years service life*
- Measurable - Performance can easily be monitored if
- User friendly - Quick, easy and low cost installation
- Structure specific design - Each system is tailored to
- the environment and service life expectations
- * Varying mesh gauges and bulk anodes can be used to
- provide various design lives, depending upon the job
- requirement; for more information contact Fosroc.
Supporting documents for
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.