Fosroc Geotextile SNW
Fosroc Geotextile SNW 110 is a thermally bonded superior nonwoven geotextile, designed to offer optimum performance per unit weight. The resulting mechanical robustness and excellent hydraulic properties makes it ideal for separation and filtration and protection.Get in touch Request a quote
Fosroc Geotextile SNW functions as a separation and filtration layer in numerous construction applications. It is also suitable for use as a protective separating layer for Proofex Alkorplan in tunnel waterproofing applications, including protecting Proofex Alkorplan during backfilling.
Separation: it prevents the intermixing of dissimilar soil layers and also between pre-cast concrete units and waterproofing membranes such as Proofex Alkorplan to allow for movement.
Filtration: it allows the migration of water whilst preventing the uncontrolled movement of soil particles.
In many instances the SNW fabric performs both functions in the same application.
Typical uses include:
- As a separator for use under site access roads and areas of hardstanding
- As a separation and strengthening layer under new roadways, car parks, industrial units etc.
- As a filter surround in the construction of a French drain or granular drainage blanket.
- Heavy duty applications
- SNW mechanical properties that offer maximum strength in all directions throughout the length and width of every roll.
- Unique manufacturing process utilising both mechanical and thermal bonding processes ensures that the SNW offers superior performance.
- Creates a free draining layer to reduce hydrostatic pressure.
- The material’s hydraulic properties promotes the formation of a natural soil filter in the adjacent soil and so ensures long term filtration stability.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.