Fosroc Galvashield CC
Fosroc Galvashield® CC anodes are alkali-activated (Type 2A), and consist of a sacrificial zinc anode core that is activated by the surrounding specially formulated precast cementitious mortar.These anodes are used for corrosion control in RCC structuresGet in touch Request a quote
- Fosroc Galvashield® CC embedded galvanic anode units are used to control on-going corrosion and to prevent the initiation of new corrosion activity in reinforced concrete structures
- Proven Technology Fosroc Galvashield® CC is the original embedded galvanic anode with an extensive 20-year track record
- Long Lasting – minimum 20 years anode service life when using standard design tables; reduces the need for future repairs
- Focused protection - discrete anodes can be installed to provide corrosion protection in areas with high corrosion potentials or active corrosion
- Type 2A anode - Alkali-activated to maintain activity of zinc, meets building code requirements that prohibit intentionally added constituents that are corrosive to reinforcement within the area of installation
- Steel Connection wires - Provides dependable steel-to steel contact with no intermediate materials such as galvanizing that may compromise the long-term electrical connection
- Economical - save money by targeting only the areas of high corrosive risk
- Versatile - effective in chloride-contaminated and carbonated concrete. Can be used for both conventionally reinforced and pre-stressed or posttensioned concrete.
- Low Maintenance - Requires no external power source or system monitoring
- Measurable - Anode performance can be monitored.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.