- As a spray applied membrane to retain moisture in concrete for effective curing.
- Suitable for all general concreting applications and of particular benefit for large area concrete surfaces, such as airport runways, roads and bridgework.
- Improved curing of concrete enhances cement hydration and provides a more durable, higher strength concrete
- Controls moisture loss to improve surface quality, reduce permeability and minimize potential for surface cracking and shrinkage
- Creates a hard wearing, dust-free surface
- Spray application reduces labour costs and eliminates the need for alternative curing systems
- Water based, non-toxic and non-flammable
- No need for damp hessian or polythene.
- Fosroc Cure B degrades naturally over time so there is no need to remove manually.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.