Provides a protection system, to a variety of surfaces exposed to aggressive environments. Typical areas of application include:
- External and internal coating for concrete and masonary.
- Anti-carbonation coating for car-parks.
- Protective coating for bridge structures, sea walls and coastal environments.
- Low cost in service - due to combination of excellent UV and good chemical resistance properties.
- Anticarbonation coating - increases life span of structures under carbonation attack.
- UV Stable - will not fade or deteriorate in strong sunlight.
- Excellent service life - resistant to chlorides and sulphate ions plus a wide range of chemicals.
- Environment friendly - water based product suitable for enclosed areas.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.