- To significantly reduce the water demand of a concrete mix without reducing workability, allowing greatly increased early and ultimate strengths without additional cement.
- To significantly improve the workability and workability retention of concrete without increasing water demand.
- To reduce concrete permeability and thereby reduce water penetration and enhance durability.
- Used in production of flowing concrete permits easier construction with quicker placing and compaction and reduced labour costs.
- Workability loss in high workability concrete is slower than normally found with superplasticisers.
- Major increases in strength at all ages without increased cement contents are of particular benefit in pre-cast construction.
- Reduction in water: cement ratio enhances durability, producing low permeability concrete with reduced shrinkage cracking potential.
- Can be used with concrete containing micro-silica and other cement replacements.
- Chloride free, safe for use in pre-stressed and reinforced concrete.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.