- High strength concrete
- Pumpable concrete
- Low permeable durable concrete
- Improved workability - Easier, quicker placing and compaction.
- Increased strength - Provides high early strength for precast concrete if water reduction is taken advantage of.
- Improved quality - Denser, close textured concrete with reduced porosity and hence more durable.
- Higher cohesion - Risk of segregation and bleeding minimised; thus aids pumping of concrete.
- Chloride free - Safe in prestressed concrete and with sulphate resisting cements and marine aggregates.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.