Conplast P515 disperses the fine particles in the concrete mix, enabling the water content of the concrete to perform more effectively and improving the consistency of the concrete. This produces higher levels of workability for the same water content, allowing benefits such as water reduction and increased strengths to be taken.
- Allows good water reductions to be obtained without excessive retardation
- Water reduction significantly improves compressive strengths at all ages and enhances durability through the production of low permeability concrete
- Allows workability to be increased without adding extra water, thereby maintaining strength levels
- Allows specified strength grades to be met at reduced cement content or increased workability
- At higher dosages provides a cost effective means of reducing concrete permeability and thereby reducing water penetration
- Chloride free, safe for use in prestressed and rein forced concrete
Supporting documents for
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.