- To improve quality, durability and concrete strength.
- To obtain concrete of excellent workability, reducing the proportion of water needed in the mix.
- It significantly reduces the potential delays of the concrete setting.
- To reduce the permeability of concrete and thus water penetration.
- Strong water reduction: between 15 and 30% depending on the dosage.
- The incorporation of new molecules improves the aspect and workability of the concrete significantly.
- Plasticising effect remains even in hot climates.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.