- As a spray applied membrane to retain moisture in concrete for effective curing.
- Suitable for all general concreting applications and of particular benefit for large area concrete surfaces, such as airport runaways, roads and bridgeworks.
- Hardening of concrete and mortar surfaces.
- Improved curing of concrete enhances cement hydration and provides a more durable concrete.
- Control of moisture loss improves surface quality, reducing permeability, producing a hard wearing, dust-free surface and minimising potential for surface cracking and shrinkage.
- Colourless, it leaves no traces.
- Water based, therefore, non flammable.
- Spray application reduces labour costs and eliminates the need for alternative curing systems.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.