Concure LP90M Standard
Concure LP90(M) is an resin based, continuous film forming curing compound and is supplied as aluminised polymeric resin solution drying to a silver film on application.
When first applied to a fresh cementitious surface the product forms a continuous, non-penetrating coating. This coating dries to a form a continuous film which provides a barrier to moisture loss ensuring more efficient cement hydration, improved durability and reduced shrinkage.
- Pavement Quality concrete – Road Construction
- Bridge works
- Airport Runways
- All types of concrete roads
The aluminised grades contain aluminium flakes to meet specifications for reduction of solar temperature gain.
- Improved curing of concrete enhances cement hydration and provides a more durable concrete.
- Control of moisture loss improves surface quality, reducing permeability, producing a hard-wearing, dust free surface and minimising potential for surface cracking and shrinkage.
- Light reflective grades minimise solar temperature gain.
- Spray application reduces labour costs and eliminates the need for alternative curing systems.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.