Conbextra HF PLUS is used for free flow precision grouting in a wide range of heavy duty applications, such as :
- Machine base plates
- Gas or steam turbines
- Bridge bearings
- Crane rails
- Generators, Presses, Milling machines
- Anchor bolts & rods
- Column bases
- Precast elements
- Unique non-metallic dual expansion system compensates for shrinkage in both the plastic and hardened states.
- Excellent initial flow and flow retention.
- High early strength facilitates rapid installation and early operation of plant.
- High ultimate strength and low permeability ensure durability of the hardened grout.
- Hydrogen-free gaseous expansion.
- Chloride free.
- Suitable for pumping or pouring over a large range of application consistencies and temperatures.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.