Conbextra GP1 is used for effective support beneath load bearing units especially where static loads apply. Also as an efficient medium for transferring all operational loads to the foundation.
For free flow grouting of machine base plates, crane and transporter rails, standing equipment bed plates, stanchion bases, steel rolling mill beds, pump sets etc.
- Non-shrink - Will continue to occupy the filled space without shrinkage. Continues to provide support to the bearing areas and dampens vibration.
- Free flow - Ensures high level of contact with load bearing area. Also helps complete filling without voids. No need for external aids like rodding, poking, chaining etc.
- Pre-packed and factory controlled - Consistency and reliability ensured. Site batching and blending variations eliminated.
- Iron free - No chance of deterioration by uncontrolled rust expansion, corrosion and staining of grout.
- Chloride free - Does not cause corrosion of machine parts, anchor bolts etc., in contact with grout.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.