The components of Conbextra EPHT are supplied in the correct mix proportions designed for whole pack mixing so that flow and mechanical properties are consistent.
- Suitable for use in high temperature operating environments with continuous service temperatures up to 160°C.
- High flexural strength and adhesion to substrate ensure excellent performance under dynamic load situations.
- High early strength performance allow minimum down time and early commissioning of plant.
- Simple mixing and free flowing properties ensure a convenient application and total bearing support.
- Withstands attack by a wide range of chemicals, acids and alkalis.
- Epoxy resin adheres to contact surfaces with no loss of bond.
- High compressive and tensile strengths ensure durability and long term service.
- Designed for low creep characteristics under sustained loading and elevated temperatures.
- Pre-measured, factory controlled materials allow reproducible flow and mechanical properties.
Supporting documents for
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.