Conbextra 621 is used for free flow precision grouting in wide range of heavy duty application such as: Machine base plates, Bridge bearings, High crane rails, Gas or Steam Turbines, Power Generators, resses, Anchor bolts, Milling Machinery, and Motor Pumps.Get in touch Request a quote
- Unique non-metallic dual expansion system compensates for shrinkage in both the plastic and hardened states.
- Excellent initial flow and flow retention.
- High early strength facilitates rapid installation and early operation of plant.
- High ultimate strength and low permeability ensure durability of the hardened grout.
- Hydrogen-free gaseous expansion.
- Chloride free.
- Suitable for pumping or pouring over a large range of application consistencies and temperatures.
Supporting documents for
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.