- The expansion system compensates plastic shrinkage and settlement in the cementitious grout.
- Avoids segregation, ensuring complete protection of cables.
- Reducing the water/cement ratio and low permeability ensures a long service time.
- Provides high fluidity slurry to facilitate placement or injection.
- No iron content, which could cause corrosion, stains or damage.
- Its composition allows for developing high early strength without the use of chlorides.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.