Auramix 403 is a high performance superplasticiser intended for applications where high water reduction and long workability retention are required, and it has been developed for use in:
- Self-compacting concrete,
- Pumped concrete,
- Concrete requiring long workability retention,
- High performance concrete.
- Improves surface performance.
- Low viscosity suitable for pumping of different grades of concrete to higher floors.
- Compatible with all types of cement replacement materials such as GGBFS, Flyash and Microsilica.
- Higher E modulus.
- Improved adhesion to reinforcing and prestressing steel
- Better resistance to carbonation
- Lower permeability.
- Better resistance to aggressive atmospheric conditions
- Reduced shrinkage and creep.
- Increased durability.
- Suitable for concrete having cement replacements and low water cement ratio.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.