Auramix 340 is a high-performance superplasticizer intended for applications where high-water reduction and long workability retention are required, and it has been developed for use in:
- Self-compacting concrete.
- Pumped concrete.
- Concrete requiring long workability retention.
- High-performance concrete.
- Suitable for early strength.
- Low viscosity suitable for pumping of different grades of concrete to higher floors.
- Suitable to use with Supplementary Cementitious Materials SCM such as GGBFS, Fly ash, Ultrafine GGBFS, and Micro silica.
- Higher E modulus.
- Improved adhesion to reinforcing and prestressing steel.
- Better resistance to carbonation.
- Lower permeability
- Better resistance to aggressive atmospheric conditions.
- Reduced shrinkage and creep.
- Increased durability.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.