- To Improve the quality and consistency of semi/earth dry concrete products produced by the modern paving and masonry machines.
- To aid compaction and increase strength of the finished product without increasing the cement content
- To provide smoother, faster machine operation
- Increased Strengths
- Strengths can be maintained at lower cement contents.
- Improves green strength resulting in fewer losses to breakage
- Improves mix rheology under vibration, allowing smoother machine operation with reduced cycle times.
- Improves uniformity of filling moulds, reducing standard deviation and giving better dimensional control of product
- Improved surface finish and texture
- Chloride free. Ideal for concrete containing embedded steel.
Supporting documents for
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.