Fosroc Auracast 400 has been specifically developed for concrete floors where it is required to control intermittent setting and maximise the performance of the concrete, both in the plastic and cured state.
- Fosroc Auracast 400 provides excellent and consistent dispersion properties when added to concrete,particularly in dry batched concrete or to ready mix truck mixers on site.
- Fosroc Auracast 400 is extremely efficient and will increase the workability of concrete at low dosages.
- Flooring concrete containing Fosroc Auracast 400 demonstrates a high slump whilst exhibiting improved cohesion and consistent setting at high workability.
- This enables the flooring contractor to finish the floor to a planned schedule.
- Where the use of fibres in the concrete may result in workability loss, the addition of Fosroc Auracast 400 improves the placement without undesirable bleed.
- Robust performance accommodating different cement source and types.
- Chloride free. Idea for concrete containing embedded steel.
Supporting documents for
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.