Auracast 310 is a high-performance superplasticizer suitable for the precast concrete industry to obtain high early strength and moderate workability retentions are required.
Auracast 310 developed to use in:
- Moderate workability retention concrete.
- Also Suitable for cement replacement concrete such as fly ash, GGBFS, and micro silica.
- High-performance concrete.
- High early strength.
- Low viscosity admixture suitable for precast industry.
- Suitable for concrete having cement replacements and low water-cement ratio.
- Provides higher strength without increase in cement content or reduction in workability. Ideal for precast concrete production.
- Reduce rate of workability loss normally associated with a superplasticizer. Reduces shrinkage cracking because of lower water-cement ratio. Makes the concrete water impermeable.
- Better resistance to carbonation.
- Reduce shrinkage and creep.
- Increase durability.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.