Fosroc Auracast 300 has been specifically developed for the precast concrete industry coupling superior high range water reducing capabilities and excellent dispersion levels with robust performance. Fosroc Auracast 300 is ideal for use in semi-dry precast concrete where the desire to maximise the performance of the concrete in the plastic and hardened state is preeminent
- Fosroc Auracast 300 is used in the production of “Fosroc’s Gold Standard” semi-dry concretes.
- Semi-dry concrete produced using Fosroc Auracast 300 exhibits cohesion whilst displaying an extremely low viscosity. This enables trowelling, floating and finishing to be made more easily and less labour intensively.
- High early age strength development improves productivity whilst negating the requirement for accelerating admixtures at cold temperatures.
- Increased cohesion and strength facilitates earlier lifting of pre-cast elements, and promotes further cement reductions. This enables the producer to increase efficiency and reduce overall energy input.
- Improved rheology of concrete provides a blemish free surface finish which requires less remedial work (dressing).
- Robust performance accommodates different cement source and types
- Chloride free. Ideal for concrete containing embedded steel.
- Low water to cement ratios provide long term durability, low permeability and improve the concrete’s resistance to sulphate attack.
- Superior surface finishes obtained.
Supporting documents for
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.