Structuro 203 is differentiated from conventional superplasticisers in that it is based on a unique carboxylic ether polymer with long lateral chains. This greatly improves cement dispersion. At the start of the mixing process an electrostatic dispersion occurs but the presence of the lateral chains, linked to the polymer backbone, generate a steric hindrance which stabilises the cement particle’s capacity to separate and disperse. This mechanism considerably reduces the water demand in flowable concrete.Get in touch Request a quote
Structuro 203 combines the properties of water reduction and workability retention. It allows the production of high performance concrete and/or concrete with high workability.
Structuro 203 is a particularly strong superplasticiser allowing production of consistent concrete properties around the required dosage.
- Excellent water reduction ability
- Increased early and ultimate compressive strengths
- Increased fl exural strength
- Higher E modulus
- Improved adhesion to reinforcing and stressing steel
- Better resistance to carbonation
- Lower permeability
- Better resistance to aggressive atmospheric conditions
- Reduced shrinkage and creep
- Increased durability
Supporting documents for
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.