The product is ideal for the reinstatement of large, structural sections of concrete as well as for many smaller locations where difficulties of access make hand or trowel-applied mortars impractical.
- Dual expansion system compensates for shrinkage in the plastic and hardened states.
- Low alkali content minimises risk of alkali-silica reaction.
- Exceptional bond to concrete substrates without independent primer.
- Suitable for placement by pumping or pouring techniques into restricted locations.
- Self-compacting nature eliminates honeycombing and displaces air without vibration.
- High strength and low permeability provide maximum protection against carbon dioxide and chlorides.
- Pre-bagged to overcome site-batched variations .
- Contains no chloride admixtures.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.