The material is based on Portland cement, graded aggregates, special fillers and chemical additives, modified by anti-dessication additives, to provide a mortar suitable for use in hot climates. It maintains good handling characteristics while minimising water demand. The product exhibits excellent thermal compatibility with concrete and good water repellent properties. The low water requirement ensures fast strength gain and long-term durability.
- High build achievable without formwork - saving time and expense of multiple applications.
- Formulated for use in hot climates.
- Can be applied by the wet or dry spray process for fast, exceptionally high build repairs with enhanced characteristics.
- Low permeability provides good protection against carbon dioxide and chlorides.
- Excellent bond to the concrete substrate.
- Shrinkage compensated.
- Contains no chloride admixtures.
Supporting documents for
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.