Shrinkage controlled, polymer modified, cementitious repair mortar, specifically designed for spraying (Dimensional Stability Technology)
Renderoc SPXtra is suitable for wet or dry spraying and hand application in a wide variety of repair applications, and is particularly well suited to vertical and overhead repairs. Typical applications would include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Mass infill to large areas.
- Repairs to irregular profiles.
- Excellent for repairs to fire-damaged concrete.
- Fast track repair programmes, where rapid application at high volume is required.
- Single layer, high build applications.
Renderoc SPXtra features Dimensional Stability Technology - a new materials technology which controls the rate of drying shrinkage such that, when used correctly :
i. the dimensions of the repair remain stable; and thus
ii. eliminating failure, due to shrinkage cracking.
This in turn leads to a series of associated benefits :
- Cost effective - shrinkage control enables repairs to be completed ¡right first time¡. Very low rebound is an additional cost benefit.
- Enhanced durability - works in tandem with extremely low permeability to prolong effective working life.
- Compatibility - aligns performance closer than ever before, to that of host concrete.
- User friendly - specifically developed to provide an easy-to-apply product, suitable for local conditions.
- Definable performance - positive benefits are easily demonstrated via a single, simple measurement.
Supporting documents for
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.