TPO/FPA (Thermoplastic Polyolefin Flexible Polypropylene Alloy) membrane produced by extrusion of granules resulting from the incorporation of ethylene propylene rubber into a polypropylene matrix together with other additives as appropriate to the type of membrane.Get in touch Request a quote
A synthetic polyester fleece is attached to the bottom part of the membrane, leaving a selvedge on both sides for welding.
- Adhesion to most common building materials.
- Environment friendly, no VOC, no plasticisers.
- High resistance to weathering and UV.
- Fast application.
- Welded joints for maximum watertightness.
- Excellent long terms performance.
Supporting documents for
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.