Patchroc is supplied as a pre-blended dry powder to which water is added to produce an easily trowellable mortar. Patchroc is a blend of inorganic cements, additives to modify and control the rate of setting and strength gain, with selected hard wearing aggregates. Patchroc does not contain calcium chloride.Get in touch Request a quote
Patchroc has been designed for the patching of small areas of concrete i.e., individual patches requiring not more than 12.6 litre yield per 25kg bag of Patchroc.
The blend of cements eliminates shrinkage with the consequent reduction of stress at the bond line. Long lasting adhesion is ensured by the use of Nitobond AR bonding agent.
- Medium Fast setting - Minimum disruption to traffic
- Easy to use - Needs only the addition of water.
- Easy to lay - Very easy to apply & finish
- Non shrink - Does not crack
- High adhesion - Use Nitobond AR as primer ensures good bonding to concrete substrates.
- Durable & Tough surface - Resistant to wear and tear
Supporting documents for
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.