When cured, Nitoseal PS200 forms a highly resilient seal which can accommodate large cyclic movement over a wide range of ambient temperatures. Used in conjunction with Fosroc Primer 7 it has tenacious adhesion.
Nitoseal PS200 is supplied as a two-part material comprising Base and Hardener, in pre-weighed quantities ready for on site mixing and use.
- Low modulus and highly resilient.
- Excellent flexibility and movement tolerance.
- Prolonged life due to high age hardening resistance.
- Resistant to penetration of stones and hard debris.
- Good resistance to chemicals and hydrocarbon fuels.
- Self-levelling to produce uniform and neat joints.
- Primer provides outstanding adhesion.
- Suitable for use in Middle East conditions.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.